● Cheeger constants of surfaces and isoperimetric inequalities, preprint
● Boundaries and JSJ
decompositions of CAT(0) groups (with
● Simply connected homogeneous continua are not separated by arcs (with M. Kallipoliti), to appear in Topology Appl.
Continua to R-trees (with
● Group splittings and asymptotic topology J. Reine Angew Math. 602, (2007) p. 1-16
● JSJ decompositions for finitely presented groups and complexes of groups (with K.Fujiwara), GAFA, vol.16, No.1, p.70-125 (2006).
● Quasi-isometry invariance of group splittings Annals of Math., vol.161 (2005), no.2, p.759--830.
● Quasi-isometries between groups with many ends (with K. Whyte) Comm. Math. Helvetici 77, p.133-144 (2002)
● Isoperimetric and Isodiametric Inequalities for Groups and Complexes Journal of the LMS, v.62, p.97-106 (2000).
● Deterministic aperiodic tile sets (with J.Kari), GAFA, vol. 9,No 2,p.353-369 (1999)
● Quasi-flats in semi-hyperbolic groups Proc. of AMS vol.126, No. 5, p.1267-1273 (1998)
● Homogeneous trees are bilipschitz equivalent Geometriae Dedicata vol.54, p.301-306 (1995).
● Strongly geodesically automatic groups are hyperbolic Inventiones Math., vol.121, p.323-334 (1995).
On the asymptotic cone of groups satisfying a quadratic isoperimetric inequality, J. of Diff. Geom., vol. 44 , p.789-806 (1996)
On the subquadratic isoperimetric inequality, in the book Geometric Group Theory, de Gruyter 1995
An algorithm to detect hyperbolicity, in the book , Geometric and Computational Perspectives on Infinite Groups, DIMACS 1996.