Department of Mathematics,
University of Athens,
Office : 314
Teaching (pages in Greek):
Lecture notes (in Greek):
Probability theory, Statistical mechanics
- Diffusion in random environment and the renewal theorem. Ann. Probab., 33 (5) (2005), 1760-1781.
- One-dimensional diffusion in an asymmetric environment. Ann. Inst. H. Poinc., Probab. and Stat., 42 (6) (2006), 715-726.
- A note on recurrent random walks. Stat. and Probab. Letters, 76 (2006), 1025-1031.
- Localization of favorite points for diffusion in random environment.
Stochastic Process. Appl., 118 (7) (2008), 1159-1189.
- The spectrum of the random environment and localization of noise . With Balint Virag. Probab. Theory and Related Fields, 148, No. 1-2, (2010), 141-158.
- Variational characterization of the critical curve
for pinning of random polymers . With Frank den Hollander. Ann. Probab., 41 (3B) (2013), 1767-1805.
- Patterns in Sinai's walk. With Balint Virag. Ann. Probab., 41 (3B) (2013), 1900-1937.
- Metastable states in Brownian energy landscape . Ann. Inst. H. Poinc., Probab. and Stat., 51 (3) (2015), 917-934.
- Triangular random matrices and biorthogonal ensembles . Submitted.
Athens Probability Colloquium
Athens Probability Colloquium a one day meeting devoted to probability and takes place once every academic year.
The pages of the meetings that took place so far are here, here, here, and here.
This year's meeting will take place on Saturday May 20. More information soon.