Department of Mathematics,
University of Athens,
Office : 314
Teaching (pages in Greek):
Lecture notes (in Greek):
Probability theory, Statistical mechanics
- Diffusion in random environment and the renewal theorem. Ann. Probab., 33 (5) (2005), 1760-1781.
- One-dimensional diffusion in an asymmetric environment. Ann. Inst. H. Poinc., Probab. and Stat., 42 (6) (2006), 715-726.
- A note on recurrent random walks. Stat. and Probab. Letters, 76 (2006), 1025-1031.
- Localization of favorite points for diffusion in random environment.
Stochastic Process. Appl., 118 (7) (2008), 1159-1189.
- The spectrum of the random environment and localization of noise . With Balint Virag. Probab. Theory and Related Fields, 148, No. 1-2, (2010), 141-158.
- Variational characterization of the critical curve
for pinning of random polymers . With Frank den Hollander. Ann. Probab., 41 (3B) (2013), 1767-1805.
- Patterns in Sinai's walk. With Balint Virag. Ann. Probab., 41 (3B) (2013), 1900-1937.
- Metastable states in Brownian energy landscape . Ann. Inst. H. Poinc., Probab. and Stat., 51 (3) (2015), 917-934.
- Triangular random matrices and biorthogonal ensembles . Submitted.
Athens Probability Colloquium
Athens Probability Colloquium a one day meeting devoted to probability and takes place once every academic year, usually in May.
The pages of the meetings that took place so far are here:
1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th.