E. G. Katsoulis, Semisimplicity and triangular integration in operator algebras (1989)
Currently Professor, East Carolina University, USA.
E. Papadakis, Non-selfadjoint operator algebras in Hilbert space (1993)
Currently Professor, University of Houston, USA.
I. G. Todorov, Modules over reflexive algebras (1999)
Currently Professor, Queen's University Belfast, UK.
G. K. Eleftherakis,
Topics in functional analysis: representations of algebras and diagonals of modules (2007)
Currently Lecturer, University of Patras.
Operator Spaces and Operator Algebras: Semicrossed Products of Operator Algebras (2011, in Greek: pdf )
Currently lecturer in Pure Mathematics,
School of Mathematics and Statistics, Newcastle University, UK.
Recent M.Sc. Students
- Th. Klimis, Operator algebras containing maximal abelian selfadjoint algebras (September 2009, in Greek: pdf)
- E. Kastis, The Stone - von Neumann uniqueness theorem (June 2011, in Greek: pdf)
- D. Andreou, Amenability and C*-algebras (June 2016, in Greek: pdf)
- A. Batsis, Operator algebras and dynamical systems (June 2016, in Greek: pdf)
- A. Sakelaropoulos, Measure and integration theory in locally compact groups (June 2016, in Greek: pdf)
- N. Panagopoulos, Introduction to the K-theory of C*-algebras and Elliot's classification theorem (June 2017, in Greek: pdf)
Back to A. Katavolos' English homepage
Back to A. Katavolos' Greek homepage