Research & Development Projects
Research Associate - R&D Project Manager at Institute of Informatics and Telecommunications, National Center for Scientific Research "Demokritos", Athens, Greece
EU Horizon 2020 projects:
EU FP7-SEC projects:
- Project management, work-package leader, division leader, technical coordination, main editor and contributor in several deliverables, proposal writing
- Research and development for wireless communication systems, critical infrastructures protection, IT security and cybersecurity
- Developing of the Cyber crime and Cyber terrorism research ROADmap, CYBERROAD
- Protection of Critical Infrastructure against High Power Microwave Threats, HIPOW
Research Associate - R&D Project Manager at Institute of Accelerating Systems and Applications (IASA), National & Kapodistrian University of Athens, Greece
EU FP7-ICT projects:
- Project management for Wireless Systems Group ICT-FP7 projects
- Participation in several European research projects in the area of wireless communications
- Coordination of research activities in work-packages, main editor of several deliverables
- Research on Radio Resource Management and Interference Management for LTE/LTE-Advanced, WiMAX, Heterogeneous and Cognitive systems
- Flexible transceiver design - adaptive modulation and coding algorithms
- System design solutions for heterogeneous cellular systems
EU FP6-IST projects:
- Network of Excellence in Wireless Communications#, NEWCOM#
Design of resource allocation and interference management techniques for heterogeneous wireless networks.
- Advanced coexistence technologies for radio optimization in licensed and unlicensed spectrum, ACROPOLIS
Design of resource allocation and interference management techniques for Cognitive Radio Systems.
- Flexible and spectrum-aware radio access through measurements and modelling in cognitive radio systems, FARAMIR
Design of resource allocation and interference management techniques for LTE-Advanced systems with the use of Radio Environment Maps.
- Worldwide Interoperability Microwave System for Next-Generation Wireless Communications, WIMAGIC
Development of Adaptive Modulation & Coding techniques for wireless systems based on иеее 802.16m standard.
- Network of Excellence in Wireless Communications++, NEWCOM++
Algorithmic design for wireless systems compatible with WiMAX and LTE-Advanced standards.
EU FP5-IST projects:
- Universal Radio-Link Platform for Efficient User-centric Access, URANUS
Design of flexible transceivers.
- Network of Excellence in Wireless Communications, NEWCOM
Algorithmic design for flexible radio systems.
- Space Time Coding for Reconfigurable Wireless Access Systems, STINGRAY
Design of Space Time Coding and Adaptive Modulation & Coding schemes for MIMO-OFDM systems.
Research Associate at Electronics Laboratory, Physics Department, National & Kapodistrian University of Athens
Participation in Hellenic Telecommunications Organization (OTE S.A.) project:
- Fixed/Mobile Integration, OTE-FMI