- Postdoctoral Researcher. University of Vienna, Austria.
- Junior Research Fellow. Erwin Schrödinger International Institute for Mathematical Physics (ESI), Vienna, Austria.
- Ph.D. in Mathematics. Thesis: Combinatorics and Topology of the Absolute Order on a Finite Coxeter Group. Supervisor: C. A. Athanasiadis. University of Athens, Greece.
- Master of Science in Pure Mathematics. Thesis: Topological characterization of the plane. Supervisor: P. Papasoglu. University of Athens, Greece.
- Diploma in Mathematics. University of Athens, Greece.
Jan '11 - now
Aug '10 - Dec '10
Jun '06 - Jun '10
Oct '03 - Jun '06
Oct '98 - Jun '03
- M. Kallipoliti and H. Mühle, On the topology of the Cambrian Semilattices (extended abstract), to appear in Proceedings of FPSAC 2013
- M. Kallipoliti and M. Kubitzke, A poset fiber theorem for doubly Cohen-Macaulay posets and its applications, Annals of Combinatorics.
- M. Kallipoliti and M. Kubitzke, Double homotopy Cohen-Macaulayness for the poset of injective words and the classical NC-partition lattice (extended abstract), in Proceedings of FPSAC 2011, Discr. Math. Theoret. Comput. Science, (2011), pp. 575-586.
- M. Kallipoliti, The absolute order on the hyperoctahedral group, J. Algebraic Combin. 34 (2011), no. 2, 183-211.
- M. Kallipoliti, The absolute order on the hyperoctahedral group (extended abstract), in Proceedings of FPSAC 2009, Discr. Math. Theoret. Comput. Science, (2009), pp. 503–514.
- C.A. Athanasiadis and M. Kallipoliti, The absolute order on the symmetric group, constructible partially ordered sets and Cohen-Macaulay complexes, Journal of Combinatorial Theory Series A, Vol. 115, (2008), pp. 1286–1295.
- M. Kallipoliti and P. Papasoglu, Simply connected homogeneous continua are not separated by arcs, Topology and its Applications, Vol. 154, Issue 17, (2007), pp. 3039–3047.
- M. Kallipoliti and P. Papasoglu, A new topological characterization of the plane (preprint).