Astrophysicist, with primary scientific interests in the fields of:
- dynamics, evolution, and collisions of galaxies,
- identification and mass estimates of black holes,
- interstellar medium properties in quiescent & extreme environments,
- influence of black holes on the evolution of galaxies.
Examples of work in galactic winds:
- ALMA reveals that the molecular gas in jet-driven winds is highly excited and optically thin (Dasyra et al. 2016).
- Detection of multiple winds driven by the jet of a supermassive black hole in the galaxy IC5063 (Dasyra et al. 2015).